Pet Friendly Cabins in South Fork
Your pets (dogs only, max 2 under 70 pounds and low shed only) are welcome and many of our cabins are pet friendly. Pets need to be leashed when outside. You must clean up after your pet as well. Pets do need to be kenneled if left in the cabin unattended. There is now a doggy daycare in town so your furry friends can enjoy there stay. Give Ruff Dogs a call at 970-485-4378. They offer daycare, boarding, grooming and training.
We will provide special linens to cover the furniture but ask you to please keep your pet off the furniture, this helps with clean up at the end of your stay. Pets must have all vaccinations up to date.
Extra cleaning fees apply if there is excessive fur or any damage to the cabin.
Dogs may not be left unattended in RV’s if they bark. They may not be left outside while the owner’s are away.
Pet fee of $18 per pet (dog), per night applies for cabin rentals. Max 2 dogs per cabin. No fee for RV’s or tents.
- Many of our cabins are pet (only dogs allowed under 70 pounds) friendly cabins.
- There is an additional fee of $18.00 per night/per dog for cabin rentals.
- Only two pets per cabin unless other arrangements have been made.
- Pets may not be left unattended unless kenneled.
- Pets must be leashed when outdoors.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture or beds unless covered – we will provide special linens for this use. Please ask us for a sheet.
- You must clean up after your pet.
- Pets must have all vaccinations up to date.
- No aggressive dogs.
If furniture is not covered and there is an excessive amount of hair to clean up, a $50 extra cleaning fee will be charged. Any damages or accidents caused by your pet will be accessed and you will be charged for any necessary repairs and cleaning. By bringing your pet you agree to these terms. Pets are not allowed in the Americana Cabin, Route 66, Santa, Sunrise Chalet and Sunset Suite.